- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Relevant Privacy Legislation
This website is designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
Who we are
Do in Florida is a destination website created by Touracti B.V.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Full name
- Email address
- Other information you supply us with in the message body.
This information is stored on our website content management system and a copy is sent to us via email.
Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
We also track our visitors via a Facebook pixel. We may use this information to let you know about relevant deals based on your browsing behaviour on our website.
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in Mailchimp. Mailchimp is a third-party data processor. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by emailing us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services and our website
- Possibly contacting you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly
- A member of our team may contact you via email to respond to your enquiry
Do in Florida will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us